All content site-map> Oven photos> Building plans> Food nutrients> Building details> Cooking> Firing ovens> Flour measures>

back to board Main Page

Re: Mixers or Hand

From the WFO board

Posted by Rado (

In Reply to: Re: Mixers or Hand posted by RayF

A small plastic water spray-bottle produces good effects to introduce steam in. Or new larger airtight bottles with air pump from gardening or hardware stores. r

Re: Mixers or Hand

by Rado Hand on Google+

Oven information

To link to traditional oven from your website, only cut and paste the following code into your web page.
It will appear as: traditional oven