Is this website useful? Please,
Link to us
Welcome to Wood Oven Builder's wish list.
My wish list.
Will help us directly or indirectly to make this website better.
1. A pair of socks made of pure cotton - big size, you mustn't send me secondhand /you can add pair 2/ any color. I destroy many when working with no boots on inside the house or when walking on clean firebrick hearth.
2. Plain cotton T-shirt - X-large or even XXL-large any color, 100% cotton, it's a warm summer in beautiful Australia and in the winter they warm me up under my shirt. Before ~10th wash I also sleep in them, so now you know what I do with T-shirt you're sending.
3. Write able 700MB CD-R pack - only TDK or Sony quality, my building CDrom goes on these to people like you, so they are better (I could be in advertising.)
4. Current Australian 0.60 postage stamps - (60 cents) I am using these ones to post you my clear wood oven building workshop on cdrom.
5. Write about something that you enjoy doing - and email it to me with a couple photos that you take (original-large image files), and your postal address for the CD's can be sent out promptly! It becomes your article published on traditionaloven.com website on a new page. Something practical, what can help to other people. E.g. any how to or DIY topics, story, a product review others may benefit from. Obsessive and comprehensive perfectionists are welcomed. It has to be new/one-and-only text, not copied from the Internet.
6. Collins Thesaurus & Dictionary on CDrom software - time for me to broaden my vocabulary especially in public situations e.g. matters in this website. I come from non English speaking background and at times I found it difficult to come up with jazzy sentences. If you read me here, I believe you too - find it difficult to read :o)
7. Barracuda Hard disk drive 80GB - 7200rpm - I am going to create bigger galleries, that's a lots of photographs, must store them somewhere.
8. Antihistamine tablets - Teldane or Claratyne are the best helping me to cope with bad hay-fever allergy symptoms in summer season. Those who get the same (bad attacks) know what I talk about...
9. "Amelie from Montmartre" a DVD movie by Jean-Pierre Jeunet - this one lifts my spirit and makes me happy each time I see it.
10. "Fiddler on the Roof" a DVD movie. Film version of one of the greatest musicals ever, based on the story by Sholom Aleichem. I have never seen it live but as a movie it's a masterpiece also. Broadway show struck such a universal chord of audiences, that it was for a time the longest running production in history.
11. "Getting Square" a movie on DVD - an Aussie crime comedy. Have you seen it? Oh come on, you haven't!? Er, yes that will not do what you want, this is a must see movie. Perfect camera, sounds of thongs effects, excellent humor, acting, real slang language, you won't be disappointed, not for a second, "sweet as a nut"!
12. "Lord of the Rings" 3 - DVD movie - I have parts 1 and 2 already in my collection and I think part 3 was done the best.
13. "Rat race" a movie on DVD - While with comedies this is a good one too. Preferably, watch only when you are fine to unwind unconditionally, without being afraid someone may just watch you and study your noble identity.
14. Raincoat Water resistant overcoat, larger of stronger-better quality, it can have a logo on. Something like for gardening, building or hiking. I had one very good one from Bunnings but I accidentally ripped it on one side while cutting reinforcing mesh. It's sticky taped with concretor's silver tape now.
15. Sony internal cdrom writer - the building cd Log grows. Added folders like the "Equivalent Materials and Sources" (fire clays, refractory mortars, firebricks, heat insulations - substitutes to use and locating) or the "In Dome" photographs of fires and meals in the oven, plus new MTo design!!! (Masterly Tail oven), it all adds me to writing time.
16. Your older notebook pc - say if you recently replaced your old laptop for a new one and have no use for that old crap really, I could take it with me to park and write more articles for this website. To me it would be so useful! It would make me very happy if you found my writing useful too...
17. Tooth brush SOFT - good quality, new un-open, not those that you try and don't like :o)
18. Look at - my Amazon wish list, maybe you would like to own some of the same items too.
19. The Bread Baker's Apprentice - book by Peter Reinhart. This is the bakers' book, full stop. Great reading at some nights for me, I have one, but I need two.
Please use my postal address for any mail for me:
Skype ID: radohand
Building oven 370 small pictures from the CD.
"if you can help me shoulder the cost of running the site..."
I am not trying to use the "any open source" model to secretly sell stuff -- and I reckon I am a very honest person so assume no -- it is alright to say what I did.
Very good but hard of me to have non-commercial site. I think all of us on the web now realize there is a cost to things.
After pizzas use the stored heat-energy for baking breads in brick ovens (or in conventional.) In fact you can bake for 4 to 6 hours reloading batches in the oven, including slow long time roasting at baking temperatures. My favorites are whole mixed grains breads, sour dough and Turkish breads, sweets of course. It's a good idea to own a proper book about baking strategies, I ordered this one from eBay and I'm enjoying reading it ever since:
To order this book click here
Find in traditional oven
Jamie and Katrina's brick oven with temperature gauge, in Victoria.
My oven with fireplace, cook food and heat water, by Joel in Philippines
Baking sourdough breads in quantity in Canada
Wood oven and meats cold smoker by Reinhard in Clearwater, Florida
S P O N S O R S
♥ ♂ ♀ ☼
Traditional oven is hosted with Hostgator
To link to traditional oven from your website, only cut and paste the following code into your web page.
I've done my best to build this site for you- Please send feedback to let me know how you enjoyed visiting.