Find other Pork Products products.
Search all food items.
Learn nutrition of ...
HORMEL Canadian Style Bacon
Food nutritional details
• Carbohydrate Factor: 4
• Fat Factor: 9
• Protein Factor: 4
|% DV *|
|* Daily Value (DV) Percentage - recommended intakes of nutrients for adults and children four or more years of age|
Nutritional percentage graph
Complete nutrient break down detailed table for item: 10857 - HORMEL Canadian Style Bacon.
|⊕ Carbohydrate, by difference||g|
|⊕ Energy, food calories||Cal|
|⊕ Energy, kilojoules||kJ|
|⊕ Sugars, total||g|
|⊕ Total lipid (fat)||g|
|⊕ Calcium, Ca||mg|
|⊕ Magnesium, Mg||mg|
|⊕ Potassium, K||mg|
|⊕ Sodium, Na||mg|
|⊕ Copper, Cu||mg|
|⊕ Iron, Fe||mg|
|⊕ Zinc, Zn||mg|
|Water Soluble Vitamins|
|⊕ Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid||mg|
|Fat Soluble Vitamins|
|⊕ Vitamin A, IU||IU|
|Lipids (plus Fatty Acids)|
|⊕ 12:0 dodecanoic, lauric fatty acid||g|
|⊕ 14:0 tetradecanoic, myristic, common saturated fatty acid||g|
|⊕ 16:0 hexadecanoic, palmitic fatty acid||g|
|⊕ 16:1 undifferentiated, hexadecenoic, palmitoleic||g|
|⊕ 18:0 octadecanoic, stearic fatty acid||g|
|⊕ 18:1 undifferentiated, octadecenoic, oleic||g|
|⊕ 18:2 undifferentiated, octadecadienoic, linoleic||g|
|⊕ 18:3 undifferentiated, octadecatrienoic, linolenic||g|
|⊕ Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||g|
|⊕ Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated (PUFAs)||g|
|⊕ Fatty acids, total saturated||g|
⊕ - extra details about the nutrient.
* Daily Value (DV) - The daily value, is a guide for percentage of a nutrient, that is obtained from a serving of the food, most often based on a 2000 calorie diet. This information represents recommended dietary intakes of nutrients for adults and children from four (4) years and above and suggests the levels of intake of essential nutrients that sufficiently meet the nutritional requirements of healthy individuals. It is also referred to as RDI (Recommended Daily Intake) or nutritional RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) or in some cases only as AI (Adequate Intake) average.
|A1280||1000 PORK PRODUCTS (USDA SR)|
|C0268||SKELETAL MEAT PART, WITHOUT BONE, WITHOUT SKIN|
|E0145||SLICED, THIN, BELOW 0.5 CM.|
|H0253||CURED OR AGED|
|J0108||PRESERVED BY TREATMENT WITH CHEMICALS|
|K0001||PACKING MEDIUM NOT KNOWN|
|M0001||CONTAINER OR WRAPPING NOT KNOWN|
|N0001||FOOD CONTACT SURFACE NOT KNOWN|
|P0024||HUMAN FOOD, NO AGE SPECIFICATION|
|R0001||GEOGRAPHIC PLACE OR REGION NOT KNOWN|
Factors and foods descriptions to further assist with nutrition explanation. For more educational information on describing food contents visit langual.org by LanguaL which can provide extra information for nutritionists and food producers to create product labels.
Calories chart and nutrition facts knowledge label - information according the product's unit-quantity variations ...
Break down to a single nutrient element
The detailed table of nutrients composition above for HORMEL Canadian Style Bacon is broken down into macro-nutrients (dietary elements) and micro-nutrients, which are source of nourishment essential for human body growth and maintenance. All nutrient's and non-nutrients (e.i. fiber, water) values are measured in following units and their symbols:
- grams - g
- milligrams - mg
- micrograms - µg or mcg or ug
- International Unit - IU (volume or mass measurements for substance amounts)
- kilocalorie or calorie - kcal or Cal (dietary or nutritionist's calorie or kilo-calorie, energy unit, in nutrition science this large Cal and kcal are equal in numbers or quantity sense)
- kilojoules - kJ (energy from food intake)
See facts on nutritional information for different kinds of quality foods. Nutritionists can search among 8,500 different kinds of foods and study values of their specific nutrients with the choice of having the results listed either in ascending or descending order. Suitable for education in nutrition, culinary arts and healthy eating facts and habits.