Find other Fats and Oils products.
Search all food items.
Learn nutrition of ...
Food nutritional details
• Fat Factor: 8.84
• Nitrogen to Protein Conversion Factor: 0
|% DV *|
|* Daily Value (DV) Percentage - recommended intakes of nutrients for adults and children four or more years of age|
Nutritional percentage graph
Complete nutrient break down detailed table for item: 04581 - Oil, avocado.
|⊕ Carbohydrate, by difference||g|
|⊕ Energy, food calories||Cal|
|⊕ Energy, kilojoules||kJ|
|⊕ Fiber, dietary total||g|
|⊕ Total lipid (fat)||g|
|⊕ Calcium, Ca||mg|
|⊕ Magnesium, Mg||mg|
|⊕ Phosphorus, P||mg|
|⊕ Potassium, K||mg|
|⊕ Sodium, Na||mg|
|⊕ Copper, Cu||mg|
|⊕ Iron, Fe||mg|
|⊕ Manganese, Mn||mg|
|⊕ Selenium, Se||µg|
|⊕ Zinc, Zn||mg|
|Water Soluble Vitamins|
|⊕ Folate, dietary folate equivalent (DFE)||µg|
|⊕ Folate, found in food||µg|
|⊕ Folate, total||µg|
|⊕ Folic acid||µg|
|⊕ Niacin, also called vitamin B3, nicotinic acid||mg|
|⊕ Pantothenic acid, known as pantothenate or vitamin B5||mg|
|⊕ Riboflavin, also called vitamin B2||mg|
|⊕ Thiamine (vitamin B1)||mg|
|⊕ Vitamin B-12, also called cobalamin||µg|
|⊕ Vitamin B6||mg|
|⊕ Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid||mg|
|Fat Soluble Vitamins|
|⊕ Vitamin A, IU||IU|
|⊕ Vitamin A, RAE||µg|
|Lipids (plus Fatty Acids)|
|⊕ 16:0 hexadecanoic, palmitic fatty acid||g|
|⊕ 16:1 undifferentiated, hexadecenoic, palmitoleic||g|
|⊕ 18:0 octadecanoic, stearic fatty acid||g|
|⊕ 18:1 undifferentiated, octadecenoic, oleic||g|
|⊕ 18:2 undifferentiated, octadecadienoic, linoleic||g|
|⊕ 18:3 undifferentiated, octadecatrienoic, linolenic||g|
|⊕ Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||g|
|⊕ Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated (PUFAs)||g|
|⊕ Fatty acids, total saturated||g|
⊕ - extra details about the nutrient.
* Daily Value (DV) - The daily value, is a guide for percentage of a nutrient, that is obtained from a serving of the food, most often based on a 2000 calorie diet. This information represents recommended dietary intakes of nutrients for adults and children from four (4) years and above and suggests the levels of intake of essential nutrients that sufficiently meet the nutritional requirements of healthy individuals. It is also referred to as RDI (Recommended Daily Intake) or nutritional RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) or in some cases only as AI (Adequate Intake) average.
Calories chart and nutrition facts knowledge label - information according the product's unit-quantity variations ...
Break down to a single nutrient element
The detailed table of nutrients composition above for Oil, avocado is broken down into macro-nutrients (dietary elements) and micro-nutrients, which are source of nourishment essential for human body growth and maintenance. All nutrient's and non-nutrients (e.i. fiber, water) values are measured in following units and their symbols:
- grams - g
- milligrams - mg
- micrograms - µg or mcg or ug
- International Unit - IU (volume or mass measurements for substance amounts)
- kilocalorie or calorie - kcal or Cal (dietary or nutritionist's calorie or kilo-calorie, energy unit, in nutrition science this large Cal and kcal are equal in numbers or quantity sense)
- kilojoules - kJ (energy from food intake)
See facts on nutritional information for different kinds of quality foods. Nutritionists can search among 8,500 different kinds of foods and study values of their specific nutrients with the choice of having the results listed either in ascending or descending order. Suitable for education in nutrition, culinary arts and healthy eating facts and habits.